See the Duck? Now SHOOT the Duck!

Monday, March 30, 2009

"Honey, Where's My Thumbdrive?!"

Those of us in "Mobile Security" have enough to contend with just with the phones alone. It has been reported that every 3 days a new cell phone model emerges. Add that to the already 1600 models swimming around out there and you can see why my head feels like I'm on a perpetual roller coaster!

Now, lets add to this heap: "Thumb Drives" that are lost by employees due to carelessness. Check out this article. This could be a company's worst nightmare. While we are busy trying to secure the laptops and phones, have we done enough to secure these tiny usb drives that contain an organization's secrets?

"Do you know where your Thumb Drive is?" Excuse me while I search for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment