See the Duck? Now SHOOT the Duck!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Study to Show Lack of Cell Phone Security!


Just when you thought it was safe to go into public with your iPhone or Blackberry!

Now there's someone who wants to show the industry that your cell phone calls are unsafe, subject to interception and can be decrypted.

On a personal note: I respect what the man is trying
to prove. I have been yelling about the lack of safety in
cell phones for a year now. Some have listened, others
have turned a deaf ear. My personal thoughts are that
the wireless industry does not care but is rather more
concerned with making the "Benjamins" than keeping
your calls safe. No, I have no documentation of this on
hand, it's just my gut feeling. Take it for what it's worth.
It's my opinion.

Just remember, anything 'floating' around in the air (like your wireless calls, texts, etc.) is subject to interception. Think of your call as a football thrown in the air and the other side trying to get it. Catch my drift?

Go to this link to read more: http://tinyurl.com/n7jvrx

No comments:

Post a Comment